Parks Options are looking to appoint a Business Development & HR Manager to work alongside our Senior Management team. Your core role and responsibilities will include supporting all HR functions, supporting operational functions and supporting and following up with business developments and business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be primarily based within Life Bank but must be willing to work across all of our other sites as and when required.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and willing to provide outstanding support within our organisation.
We are looking for an experienced and capable Manager to support the running of our business by ensuring that settings are thriving, and that a high standard of care is maintained at all times to staff and customers alike.
The ideal applicant:
- Must have a full and relevant Level 3 & 4 qualification in Business Studies or a CIPD qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a people management role.
- Must have sound knowledge of general HR, GDPR, Health & Safety and Operational practices.
- Have experience working across all Microsoft packages.
- Will have the ability to effectively manage the wider teams by ensuring that staff training is kept up to date and that staff are developed in a positive way.
- Will continue to review policies and procedures and ensure that these are adhered to at all times.
- Will have strong organisation and time-management skills, be able to multitask and priorities tasks whilst maintaining a high standard of service and care across all settings.
- Have an aptitude to pursue possible funding opportunities.
- Have an understanding of budgets and financial procedures.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to convey messages clearly and build strong relationships with the wider senior management team, the Board members, colleagues and external contacts.
- Experience of working in partnership with professionals and outside agencies.
- Experience working within operations.
- Will be flexible and willing.
This position is subject to enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you require a copy of the job description, or if you wish to apply for this position, please get in touch!